MASON KNOWLES CONSULTING LLC
571-239-5221 firstname.lastname@example.org 1 Diamond Causeway, suite 21-305 Savannah, GA. 31406
Mason Knowles has more than 45 years of experience in the polyurethane industry as a contractor, material supplier, manufacturer, equipment manufacturer and trade association professional.
Mr. Knowles holds the following titles:
- Chairman of ASTM Subcommittee on Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing 1995-2016
- Chairman of ASTM Task Group for the spray polyurethane foam standard specification 1995-2016
- Former Executive Director of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance
- Former Technical Director for the American Plastics Council
- Chair SPFA Consultants Committee
- Board Member SPFA
- SPFA Certified Field Examiner
Knowles' specializes in making highly technical spray foam & polyurethane foam topics informative, interesting, educational and useful. He is an accomplished author with hundreds of articles, white papers and technical opinions published in national trade journals and magazines over 20 years. Whether it is an important presentation to a group of prospective clients, a large conference or event, or your own company's sales and technical staff, Knowles can provide just the right presentation or printed literature that you need.
Training & Education
Mason Knowles can provide education and training for contractors, applicators, suppliers and consultants on a wide variety of SPF topics including:
- SPFA certification: roofing, building envelope & inspection
- Sales & Marketing: including product liability, prospecting new markets, estimating and more
- Onsite instruction in the art of spraying polyurethane foam, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
Whether you have an experienced crew that could use some pointers in saving time and money or beginners who require intensive hands on instruction on spray foam technique, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment, storage and handling and safety issues, Mason Knowles can assist your crew to spray better quality jobs while saving time and money.
Have a question? Need advice? Would you like to work with Mason?